Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Going on a snipe job hunt

Hooooey! It feels good to apply for jobs! Err..job. Make that JOB.

So every couple of weeks, I decide it might be a good idea to send out my resume and such. This decision is usually, but not always, precipitated by someone telling me to get off my a#$ because there's a good job hanging low off the tree if I just reach out and ask for it. So, something like that happened today. I'm hoping I might get lucky on this one.

The problem is that I think I'm a good hire. I think anyone would be lucky to have me. (I also think I'm cheap - I plan to live off of work-study this summer.) It's a win-win. So I'm not stressing, even though I should be. Every time I apply for a job, I think, "Oh, I'm perfect for this! They'll see and hire me. And if they don't, their loss."

Did I mention I'm a cocky sumbich?

Anyway, after a long day of classes and an early morning of scrambling to finish my assignment, I feel like I deserve a night of snugglin' on the couch with a movie. The fact that it's raining only makes it all that much more cozy.

1 comment:

CP said...

Hope you did enjoy a night of snuggling and watching a movie! good luck with that potential job opportunity! Don't you just love when things magically fall into place?