Sunday, December 7, 2008

Oh no...

Fell asleep way too early last night to wake up so late this morning. Studied old Torts exams with a couple classmates today which did nothing but make me feel frustrated and unaccomplished. Came home, played Wii, ate with T at Whole Foods, got back to find our friends E and H on the front stoop. Drank rye whisky and PBR and played more Wii all night. Now, I'm going to bed feeling like an idiot. Tomorrow best be better.

On the other hand, I got a random e-mail from some people I had written a while back, about a potential internship in Mexico over the summer. Not that going to Mexico is anything that seems feasible to me at this time. But I feel flattered nonetheless. And feeling flattered is not something that happens often these days.

4 comments:

MJV said...

Ew, PBR. I haven't picked up a single old torts exam. I have my FAIL plan securely in place.

KG said...

Torts wasn't nearly as tortuous as some of the other finals for me. As long as I looked at the annoyingly long fact patterns with the "Duty, Breach, Causation, Damages" thought tree. I think Wii is a far better way to spend time than with old Torts exams. *gag*

je said...

Haha... I love that everybody has an opinion on PBR, and it's either "Ew!" or "Yesssss!" It's hard to live for any amount of time in Richmond and not have a taste for the stuff...

I tried looking at a fact pattern tonight just outlining my answer in terms of Duty, Breach, Cause-in-fact and Proximate Cause... it does seem more helpful that way. My brain likes to make things harder than they need to be. Guh.

MJV said...

Hey, if you have any great torts charts, feel free to send them my way. ;) My teacher just told us we can bring 70 pages in including copies from any outside source. Sweet! Now to find the perfect flowchart...