Is it bad that I want nothing more than to drink heavily tonight? The reason: I feel trapped. By my memo, that is. There is no escaping this weekend without getting through it. For a while, I was able to weasel my way around it, tricking it into thinking I had paid it some attention. Log into LexisNexis, sheppardize a few cases and presto! I put in my work for the night! Now.... oh, now. I can't even finish that thought. I have to get back to work.
Wow, I sound so self-important. This is not a big deal to anyone except me. I need to keep repeating that to myself.
Splurge Tuesday’s Workwear Report: Millie Embroidered Cardigan
-
[image: A woman wearing a gray cardigan with red and white flowers, with
gray jeans]
Now that Labor Day is behind us, the only thing I want to add to my ca...
2 weeks ago
1 comment:
Wow. I totally understand. Memos made me want to drink heavily too!
Post a Comment