Thursday, October 16, 2008

Owwwww.....

I am trying to hard to study. You wouldn't know it from the fact that I am making a blog entry right now, but I am doing a pretty decent job (I think). Tonight I find myself in a similar place to the one I was at a few weeks ago when memo #1 was due. I have an exam tomorrow, albeit a non-graded one for a Pass/Fail class. But it remains fact that I didn't start studying for the exam until two days ago, and only got serious about it yesterday. There's that whole time management thing again. Nonetheless, I am managing.

But I've been reading other blogs from other 1Ls and they all sound like they are getting so much more done than me. Like they are all so much more engaged in what they are learning. I know, I know... there's no point worrying about how I compare to other people. I actually really enjoy reading (lurking) on other 1L blogs, just to silently commiserate. Eventually, when I have a bit more time to spare, I'm going to get a blog roll going to link up to some of those other blogs. Til then, though, here's one post that should make any good sociology major (especially one who went to law school) chuckle: Top 5 Reasons to Drop Out of Social Sciences and Go To Law School!

No comments: