I can think of a lot of reasons why I should be nervous right now. Job search. Student loans. Moving out of the firetrap. General anxiety about "The Future" and all that.
Yet I find myself more content, more happy than I've been perhaps since I started law school. I'm learning to accept my life for what it is, rather than what I want it to be. I have no idea what my life will look like six months from now. Why should I? Instead, I'll put my entire focus on making the present count for all it's worth.
Sometime soon, I'll make a more substantive blog entry. For now, I'm off to be with T.
Weekend Open Thread: Veronica Beard
-
[image: wide leg blue jeans with patch pockets]
If you want real deals, the rare clearance sales like this one are the ones
to shop.
The post Weekend Open...
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment