Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Tired, dreams, tired

God I'm exhausted. I'm actually looking forward to cleaning... Um...what? I feel disgusting and sticky from the heat and the lack of lunch (unless a cupcake counts as lunch?) and I really need to move the clothes over to the drier. Inlaw visit on Saturday that lasts for three days. Then another day off, and then, finally, work.

*

I keep having dreams that I am pregnant and that it feels like I've been carrying the baby around forever, but it's still not at full term. Last night, the dream baby was still alive and kicking and everything was okay, but I had a biatch for an OB who was making inappropriate comments and sent me to buy her a cookie from the food court. I hated her. But every time I laid down, the baby weighed on my stomach and I couldn't sleep. The dream ended as I was in the middle of looking for an emergency room...I wasn't sure if I was going into labor or there was just something wrong with me.

I was thinking about that dream in the shower this morning afternoon. The message of the dream fell upon me like a ton of bricks. A ton of comforting bricks.

*

I like visiting friends. I like visiting family. I like having friends visit. I like having family visit. I'm not sure how I feel about all four of those things happening in the span of one week. I need to go lay down.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I have baby dreams alot. But most of my dreams involve hiding. Hiding usually from aliens or other end-of-the-world scenarios. My SIL thinks I need to go to a dream reader. I think I just need a glass of wine ;)