Training is at 8:30 tomorrow morning, and I don't know whether to ask my brand-new boss if I can leave work early on Friday to travel out of the country. I mean, my cousin is getting my ticket. So, if I don't ask (or tell) her, the ticket and miles get wasted, I think? But I don't want to ruin my reputation this early on in the summer. (Or at all!)
Plus, I'd have to come into work late on Thursday.
What a horrible time for a family member to get quadripeligic and have to go on life support!
Weekend Open Thread: Veronica Beard
-
[image: wide leg blue jeans with patch pockets]
If you want real deals, the rare clearance sales like this one are the ones
to shop.
The post Weekend Open...
3 days ago
1 comment:
I think you should bring it up, and be honest. Just ask. Make sure it's the right time when you do ask - but I am sure your boss will understand.
Post a Comment